- 1/2 lemon
- Black salt
- Tea leaves
- Cup of water
- Black pepper
- Mint leaves (optional)
- In an utensil put one cup water.
- Add 1 1/2 tps of sugar (you can also add jaggery if you want to avoide sugar).
- Boil the water till the time sugar doesn’t dissolve completely.
- Now remove the utensil from the stove.
- Add a pinch of tea leaves to the boiled water for the taste and colour.
- Meanwhile in a cup squeeze lemon (preferably 1/2 a lemon, but you can increase or decrease the quantity as per needs)
- Add a pinch of black salt to it
- Add a pinch of black pepper
- Now take a strainer and strain that tea water in the cup
- You can garnish the tea with some mint leaves.
P.S – Instead of sugar and jaggery you can use honey too, just make sure you don’t boil honey with water. Add honey to the cup with lemon, black salt and black pepper.
Do try the Receipe and let me know your experience. It’s even good for throat and refreshing.
Enjoy your cup of tea!! 🙂